Monday, September 04, 2006

 

the cat days of september...

Lenny and Squiggy were feeling left out, so they asked me to put some more of their pictures on the blog. Enjoy!


Apparently, the table makes a good napping place. Usually it is full of mail. Very rarely do I use it for eating.


Lenny and Squiggy like to play hide and go seek in my new china cabinet. They love to look in the mirrors.


Lenny and Squiggy also like to play hide and seek in my linen closet. (I really don't know how Squiggy got in there!)



The best way to spend an afternoon - crashed out on the floor! Yep, they're both boys and not shy at all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counters
the walter kittens strike again!
Ring-ring
more baby pictures
meet ellie
Book review: Here Lies the Librarian
How to Eat Fried Worms sweepstakes
I'm an aunt!
more cute pictures
a new edition to the family
my first triathalon