Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

back from North Carolina

I took a trip to North Carolina for Eleanor's baptism. I flew down with my parents which was interesting. Oddly enough, the cooler packed with sausage, brats and cheese was overweight, so things were moved into my suitcase...who needs perfume??



Here is Ellie in her baptism dress. It was tricky to get her little shoes on because she likes to curl her toes. Plus, when she tried to walk, she ended up in the splits.




Ellie loves to smile and show off her teeth. She also wrinkles up her nose, which is really cute.

Comments:
I'm wondering if your family was one that had the cheese searched and confiscated because of suspicion of terriorist activity? I hope this comment doesn't put you on the FBI watch list. What, do you already get searched at all airports?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counters
Lions and tigers and Betty Brinn
mmm...rhubarb
Anyone for a swim?
beef...it's what's for dinner
Book review: Kite Runner
Cash, check or charge...
7 months and growing...
A new fuzzy friend
It's been a rough day!
More pictures