Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

My Dad's favorite song

My Dad has lots of favorite songs. One of them is Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.
Here's a link to a video clip of a different version. Hope you like it.

Also, when we watch TV shows or movies, my dad often remembers characters from other movies, but can't remember their names or what they were in. Doesn't that just drive you nuts?

My friend told me about a website: www.IMDB.com that is made for those kind of nagging qustions. You can type in a movie title and it will tell you all the characters. Then you can click on a link to find out everything else that actor/actress was in. There are also reviews, pictures and video clips. It's worth taking a peek!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counters
All I want for Christmas is ...
Tribute to Chuck Norris
the cat days of september...
the walter kittens strike again!
Ring-ring
more baby pictures
meet ellie
Book review: Here Lies the Librarian
How to Eat Fried Worms sweepstakes
I'm an aunt!