Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

my new chair

Much of my furniture has been given to me by family and friends. This old chair was a home to my "cat tent" which Lenny is not very good about sharing.


Recently, my dad (thanks, Dad!) helped me move in a "new" chair from my parents' neighbors. (Thanks Neil and Sue!) It matches the couch they gave me and is actually the same pattern as the old chair which was from someone else. What a coincidence! Anyhow, this new chair is quite an upgrade for me since it is a rocker/recliner and also swivels. The first 24 hours were a blast to see Lenny and Squiggy sniff it and test it out. When Lenny tried to jump on the back rest, the chair tipped, spun and he went flying! It's my new favorite chair because it is so comfy. I often fall asleep in it! Lenny and Squiggy fight over it, too. But on a few rare occasions, they share and it is so cute!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counters
Pumkin Decorating
Book review: Gossamer
Calvin and Hobbes
Trick or Treat!
Halloween costume ideas for your dog
My Dad's favorite song
All I want for Christmas is ...
Tribute to Chuck Norris
the cat days of september...
the walter kittens strike again!